Director of Workforce Management – Englewood, CO – Teletech
Posted On: 04-17-2017
Position Title: Director, Global Workforce Management
Job Location: Englewood, CO
Contact Information: Apply thru the TeleTech Jobs website https://www.teletechjobs.com/ or in Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/308481864/
TeleTech is seeking a seasoned Director of Workforce Management to join our Customer Managed Services team.
We help bring technology and human connections together to deliver amazing customer experiences every time. We need you- our next director of workforce management – to help us continually find ways to exceed customers’ needs and build the relationships that keep them delighted and loyal!
What You’ll Be Doing
The director of workforce management works with Operations Executive Leadership (VP/SVP) to drive account profitability via excellent associate staffing decisions for multiple client program/projects. They are responsible for overall WFM delivery, support and execution across multiple programs/clients This role supports and develop a team of WFM Leaders. Working to ensure that all members of the team are focused on the delivery of company financial goals, and clients operational expectations
What You’ll Bring To Us
- Maintain a working knowledge of the entire call center operation as well as project operation. Maintain short term/long term staffing forecast guide. Interact and consult with Human Resources on matters of recruiting, training, hiring and attrition
- Provides leadership for Global WFM team, and ensures adherence to company and department policies and procedures across multiple programs/clients
- Assists in analyzing client metrics and staffing on a consistent basis in order to maximize and make recommendations for efficiency on a global level for all operations across multiple programs/clients
- Support sales organization by participating in meetings with prospects to explain / define TeleTech’s WFM platform as well as other applicable business systems utilized by the WFM groups
- Consistent review of TeleTech processes, auditing individual WFM groups to ensure that all core processes and tools are being utilized to achieve optimum results for TeleTech and Client
- Maintain awareness of emerging industry tools. Perform period review of current TeleTech tools against other tools available to ensure that TeleTech continues to use cutting edge technology.
What Skills You’ll Need
- Minimum of 5 years knowledge or experience in contact center business
- 5 – 10 years direct MANAGEMENT experience with WFM
- Strong understanding of TeleTech’s business, core values, and goals
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and clients
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
- Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
Who We Are
TeleTech is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The director of workforce management is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
What We Offer
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Employment Requirements: TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.