Director Workforce Management – multiple locations
Posted On: 4-4-2014
Position Title: Director Workforce Management
Job Location: United States, Alpharetta, GA – United States, Dallas, TX – United States, El Paso, TX – United States, Parsippany, NJ
Contact: Eileen.Stieve@ADP.com Jason.Kennedy@ADP.com
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. In our Small Business Services division, we are committed to providing accurate, convenient, risk-free payroll, tax processing and integrated business solutions for small businesses across the US. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP’s services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
Technology at ADP. It’s the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what’s possible in our industry.
The Director of Workforce Management leads the Centralized Workforce Forecasting & Planning function for Small Business Services’ call centers. Groups supported include four traditional payroll regions (US & Offshore), HR Solutions, Time & Labor Management (TLM) and TotalSource Employee Service Center (ESC).
- Provides senior leadership to the Corporate and Regional Workforce Management teams. Manages functional leaders and develops & guides strategies, priorities and deliverables. Maintains overall responsibility for capacity planning, forecasting, scheduling, real-time monitoring and analysis. Ultimately responsible for driving world-class client & associate experiences while meeting financial targets through accurate and effective agent forecasting and scheduling.
- Provides senior leadership to the Workforce Scheduling and Capacity group to ensure accurate and appropriate development and maintenance of associate schedules, call center capacity management, and coordination of initiatives. Ensures resources are maximized while balancing the associate and client experiences. Drives effective management and monitoring of resources ensuring that staffing levels are appropriate to meet target KPIs.
- Leads the effort to build staffing strategies that support multi-site, multi-touch point, multi-lingual, multi-skilled customer contact center(s) accounting for growth, seasonal variations, special events affecting clients’ volumes and other cyclical patterns.
- Identifies, tracks, and analyzes key business drivers. Engages business partners to determine and execute appropriate improvement initiatives. Identifies opportunities to streamline workflows and processes to increase customer satisfaction, reduce errors, improve controls and ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Educates business partners on workforce management concepts and best practices by creating and delivering effective presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 8yearsexperience in the discipline of workforce management in a multi-channel environment with 5 years of direct management experience.
- In depth knowledge of workforce management tools/technology (Genesys WFM Planning, IEX, etc.) and call routing software (Avaya, Genesys, etc.).
- Ability to effectively manage a virtual team including coaching for performance, developing leaders and individual contributors and driving team results.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships with leaders at various levels across the organization.
- Ability to adapt to change and implement new ideas quickly.
- Ability to use data to make sound decisions.
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.