Global Reporting Manager – Melbourne, FL – Perecpta
Posted On: 5-17-2016
Position Title: Global Reporting Manager
Job Location: Melbourne, Florida
Apply at: https://teletech.taleo.net/careersection/10300/jobdetail.ftl?job=01LW5
The Global Reporting Manager position is responsible for all reporting projects, processes, and delivery, serving as the main reporting point of contact for all internal departments including Operations, IT / Data Warehouse, Workforce Management, Human Resources, and Finance.
This role must make key business decisions to determine reporting priorities and ensure alignment with corporate initiatives. This position ensures the delivery and presentation of accurate and consistent reporting for both internal and external partners. The Reporting Manager is responsible for client communication and results presentation, ensuring process transparency
The Reporting Manager is also responsible for managing a team of Business Analysts. This role works closely with Operations partners to ensure consistency and accuracy in reporting processes. Team must support a wide variety of clients and programs handling customer contacts through multiple channels including inbound/outbound voice, chat, email, social media, and back office support. The manager role is responsible for the production of timely and accurate reporting with clear and actionable conclusions and analysis.
Redundancy plans must be well maintained to ensure all deadlines and deliveries are met.
This role is the main reporting point of contact for the Data Warehouse team, ensuring any changes in data capture requirements are fully tracked, communicated and agreed upon. This includes identifying data sources for new metrics or programs, and full vetting of requirements across Operations and Client support.
Please complete application at www.perecpta.com and email resume to
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting Process and Results Ownership
- Maintain tracking process for all report changes, new report requests, data updates and changes.
- Partner with WFM management to ensure consistency across reporting.
- Work closely with Operations owners to define business parameters and initiatives related to the reporting needs of internal and external clients
- Collaborate with IT and the Data Warehouse team in design and implementation of Percepta standard operations reports and all additional ad hoc requests. Ensure that the Data Warehouse team has all necessary data requirements when adding new metrics or data sources
Client Interaction and Communication
- Maintain client facing communication, including presentation creation and delivery, to multiple clients, varying from operational to executive audiences.
- Maintain open communication with client reporting and governance teams to ensure full transparency of reporting methodologies and processes
- Attend client facing business reviews periodically to share results and discuss strategy (occasional travel required)
Centralized Reporting Team Management
- On-going management, coaching, and training of a team of Business Analysts in multiple locations, continually improving team skill sets and efficiencies.
- Ensure all deliverables have a back-up / redundancy plan to account for analyst time off.
- New reporting requests:
- Determine level of effort and business impact, ensuring alignment with Operations strategy
- Prioritize based on the above, as well as executive visibility, Operations bandwidth to use and execute information, and any additional factors pertinent to current business operations
- Create and maintain highly effective review protocols to ensure accuracy and consistency across all reports, both automated and ADHOC.
- Individual contribution as well as oversight of team:
- Create and maintain a suite of automated reports utilizing varying database tools and resources for contact center operations handling multiple contact channels including inbound/outbound voice, chat, email, social media, and back office support
- Provide detailed data analysis and actionable suggestions to Operations to improve performance and efficiencies.
- Maintain clear and concise operational reporting documentation
- Provide multiple levels of reporting based on audience, from day to day operations to executive level of detail, to track KPI attainment and overall performance
- Bachelor’s Degree / Related contact center leadership and reporting development experience
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 6 years contact center reporting experience, supporting multiple contact centers, programs, and contact channels
- Minimum 4 years recent and relevant management experience of an analytics/reporting team in the contact center industry
- Clear ability to make high impact, key business decisions.
- Proficiency in complex data querying and report automation
- Experience with Oracle and MS SQL database language and querying tools such as Oracle Developer, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with reporting tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services, MSBI, Business Objects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
- Minimum 3 years of Account or Client Management Skills
- Automotive contact center experience preferred
- M-F Business hours, with occasional additional hours based if deadlines or business needs require
- Some travel required (approximately 4 weeks per year)
- Team of around 4-8 business analysts TBD based on business needs
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.