Lead Call Center Planning Analyst – Multiple Locations
Posted On: 1-28-2015
Job Title: Lead Call Center Planning Analyst
Job Location: Multiple Locations
Company name: Wells Fargo
Our next big investment is in you
Let’s talk about taking your career to new heights
You have a proven track record of success but you’re looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you’ll find that opportunity. You’ll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve. Visit our career site at wellsfargo.com/careers and let’s start a conversation about your future.
Lead Call Center Planning Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT / Charlotte-Gastonia-Concord, NC / Saint Louis, MO
The vision of the IBG Client Contact Center is to be a world class client contact center delivering exceptional client experiences with truly engaged team members who own the quality of every client interaction. The CCC leadership team works collaboratively to develop and execute the organizational strategy to improve team member engagement, improve the client experience, accelerate sales effectiveness, drive operational efficiency, optimize workforce deployment and to evolve the service center to a service and sales/referral call center operation.
The Lead Call Center Planning Analyst within the IBG Client Contact Center (CCC) is responsible for providing the hands on productive work required to create and maintain long term (18 months rolling) and short term (rolling 5 weeks) workload forecasts (volume and AHT) and staffing modeling (productive front-line team members) and hiring plans needed to meet service level goals for assigned lines of business. This role focuses on proactive planning and leveraging data insights to proactively identify what’s needed for effective, efficient and optimal performance of contact center operations, while ensuring a focus on compliance and risk.
We are looking for productive, analytical team member that thrives in immersing him/herself in data and details while at the same time still being able to present an insightful story anchored in fact and sustainable positive results to our businesses.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Generation of annual baseline long term forecast and staffing plans for assigned LOB’s and combined net level for all IBG client contact centers.
- Monthly reconciliation and trend analytics to understand variances compared to expectations, capture current impacts to volume, AHT or staff and adjust accordingly to meet service level goals of business.
- Generation and maintenance of robust and high quality historical call data, with clear documentation of past events/trends
- In depth knowledge of volume, AHT and staff demand drivers (client accounts, campaigns, statement cycles, seasonal factors, etc.)
- Adjusting workload and staffing forecasts to incorporate changes in demand based on market or business drivers (e.g. expected growth, macro trends, market or socio-economic conditions, new product roll-outs).
- Presenting data that tells a story. Routinely and consistently provide valuable business insights and proactive options, recommendations for business to meet service level goals.
- Ad-Hoc analytics and projects (i.e., business cases, AHT analytics, hours of operation, service level changes, etc.) concerning volume, AHT or Staffing.
- Creating staffing models that includes realistic allowances for training, vacation, absenteeism, attrition, meetings, and special assignments, with performance tracking data for use in long term models (e.g. to incorporate trends in staff behavior, seasonal trends).
- Writing data queries, performing data mining, facilitating project work, staff and call volume modeling.
- Perform “what if” scenarios with variable demand, staffing, and performance assumptions to collaborate with key stakeholders on staffing needs, ideas for improving or changes in business models.
- Accuracy of data and its interpretation.
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with IBG client contact center lines of business, functional teams (WFO, finance, reporting, etc.) and CCC leadership anchored in credibility and providing relevant insights and intelligence into data, projections, impacts, risks and what-if analytics.
- 6+ years call center experience 4+ years statistical modeling experience.
- Ability to organize workflow of other analysts; interact with partners; develop reporting. Proficient in all aspects of daily workforce management duties. Extensive forecasting and scheduling design experience required. Experience with a major workforce management software package such as IEX, workforce Management, Blue Pumpkin, Exametric. Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment.
- Ability to proactively define information needs to enable decisions, independently synthesize data and insights to create recommendations
- Superior proficiency with PowerPoint, with extensive experience building presentations and translating complex concepts into audience-relevant presentations
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships across all levels of the organization
- Proficient in all aspects of daily workforce management duties. Extensive forecasting and scheduling and staffing design experience required.
- Self-starter who possesses ability to work independently as well as in a team environment seamlessly.
- 3+ years business analysis
- 3+ years project management experience, PMP Certification
- 2+ years working in call center operations
- Degree or tenured experience in technical, logical disciplines such as information technology, finance, mathematics or computer science
- Experience working in a brokerage environment, with the ability to quickly grasp and identify issues and their applicability to a wide range of businesses, as well as within a larger brokerage and bank holding company structure
- Experience in database tools such as Access and SQL
- Experience with telephony tools (Genysys)
Visit wellsfargo.com/careers and search for Job ID# 5059749 to apply.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
© 2015 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.