Manager, Contact Center Shared Services – Clearwater, FL – Baycare
Posted On: 2-29-2016
Position Title: Manager, Contact Center Shared Services
Job Location: Clearwater, FL
Apply Online: https://baycare.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
The Manager, Contact Center Shared Services will be responsible for Contact Center workforce planning and optimization across BayCare’s multiple customer-facing Contact Centers, including strategic planning, leadership, and management of BayCare Contact Center Workforce Optimization technologies (Workforce Management, Quality, Analytics) and performance management via collaboration with Contact Center leadership, IT, Marketing and internal partners to achieve Contact Center goals.
This role is responsible for providing executive level reporting and analysis. Additionally, the performance and workforce optimization oversight includes contact forecasting and staff planning, monitoring of performance metrics and dashboards, ongoing quality monitoring and Voice of the Customer analysis specific to BayCare Contact Centers and implementation of continual performance improvement processes.
Required Specific Skills:
- Demonstrated experience managing Contact Center WFO technology, including workforce management, quality monitoring, ACD routing, reporting, performance measurement, KPI’s and analytics.
- Financial and budget management, organizational planning and performance management experience.
- Strong leadership and excellent writing, verbal and analytical communications skills.
- Proven change management and process improvement experience.
- Ability to develop and present information that drives decisions and action to all levels of the organization.
- Strong staff development experience and skills including training, coaching, and counseling.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Required – Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred – Master’s Degree
- Five (5) years of progressive Contact Center Management experience including support functions (WFM QM, Analytics) as well as frontline management functions.
Required Soft Skills:
- Presentation skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Financial Management skills
- Analytical Skills
- Training skills
- Coaching and Counseling skills
- Manage budgets/forecasts
- Organizational skills
- Process improvement skills
- Computer skills appropriate to position
- Management skills
- Leadership skills
Job Specific Functions:
- Business Support – Researches and supports remediation of broken, inefficient or ineffective processes through collaboration with department leadership, IT, training and subject matter experts.
- Business Support – Supports and collaborates with departments to improve workforce management, call monitoring, customer satisfaction/feedback, metrics, scorecards, and performance analytics processes
- Departmental Operations – Collaborates with clients and peers in other departments to optimize end-to-end Contact Center service delivery and support new initiatives
- Departmental Operations – Leads ongoing performance improvement by identifying and implementing process and knowledge improvement opportunities within department and across similar BayCare department operations
- Departmental Operations – Leads strategic planning efforts for the departmental team and drive collaborative strategic planning for similar BayCare departmental operations for consistency of goals and results
- Leadership – Hires, coaches, develops and responsible for performance management of the team in the area of responsibility
- Leadership – Provides leadership, oversight and financial accountability for the department
- Leadership – Supports department management teams toward continuous improvement of performance management and coaching of front line staff
- System Administration – Provides oversight of department technology including Quality, Workforce Management, performance measurement, and analytics
- System Administration – Supports administration of department technology including moves, adds, and changes and management of service opportunities and concerns with IT and vendors
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to:
- Ryan Platt, BayCare Recruiter
Or Apply Online at https://baycare.org/careers