Member Services – Workforce Management Schedule and Forecast Analyst -Provo, UT
Posted On: 01-31-2014
Position Title: Member Services – Workforce Management Schedule and Forecast Analyst (Provo, UT)
Job Location: Provo, UT
To Apply: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ANCESTRY&cws=38&rid=1065
For questions you may email Member Services Recruiting Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ancestry.com is the world’s largest online resource for family history. We have helped pioneer the market for online family history research, taking a pursuit that was expensive and
time-consuming and making it easy, affordable and accessible to anyone with an interest in their family history. The foundation of our service is an extensive collection of billions of historical records that we have digitized, indexed and put online over the past 17 years. These digital records and documents, combined with our proprietary online search technologies, tools and collaboration features, have enabled our more than two million subscribers to create nearly 50 million family trees that contain nearly 5 billion profiles, make meaningful discoveries about the lives of their ancestors.
With over 1,300 employees, we are known for our cutting-edge technology, phenomenal innovation, and offer a compelling and rewarding workplace where you will thrive. We seek out passionate people to join our mission of helping people discover, preserve and share their family history. We invite you to explore and discover the many opportunities that await you at Ancestry.com.
The WFM Schedule and Forecast Analyst is responsible for the daily efforts to provide a great customer and employee experience by supporting business decisions in a high volume multi-site contact center environment. This position requires the ability to generate timely and accurate variable forecasts and demonstrate an understanding of how planning/forecasting staffing requirements translate to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time (intra-day) management to support our multi-skill, multi-site contact center operations.
- Customer Focus: must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers.
- Functional/Technical Skills: must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Drive for Results: must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance.
- Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Interpersonal Savvy: must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of organizational customers and team members.
- Written Communication: must possess the ability to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and provide information to all organization customers.
- Problem Solving: must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
- Decision Quality: must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Learning on the Fly: must be willing and able to take the initiative for learning, increasing knowledge and improving skills in a self-directed manner to improve performance and position added-value.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment.
- Create short term forecasts derived from understood business drivers.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve staffing levels and efficiency.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals/business objectives for a multi-site operation.
- Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
- Generates and evaluates staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system.
- Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide daily/intra-day performance reports to leadership.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years of experience in contact center environment performing WFM functions (specifically real-time management) in a multi-site, multi call type contact center environment is required.
- Understanding of operational activities within contact center operations such as phone, email, chat, community and social media support preferred
- Experience with WFM software (Verint /Blue Pumpkin, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, etc.) that includes real-time adherence preferred.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
- Capacity Planning experience is preferred.
- Experience producing short-term call volume forecasts for multi-site operation is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience is preferred.
Working for Ancestry.com
Ancestry.com is a profitable, growing company with a positive, high-energy environment. Together, our dedicated teams are harnessing the power of technology and using it to simplify the way people connect with their families and their unique legacies. Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. You’ll work with a team of passionate, engaged individuals. We offer excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package. For additional information, regarding our benefits and career information, please visit our website at http://ancestry.com/careers
Ancestry.com Inc. is interested in you and we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce with equal opportunities for employment.
Ancestry.com is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Ancestry.com via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Ancestry.com. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Ancestry.com as a result of the referral or through other means.