Posted on 03-30-12
Company: Shield Healthcare
Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Valencia, CA
|Shield Healthcare is a leading supplier of medical products and services for the care of patients in the home. As a company with over $100m in annual sales, we pride ourselves on our commitment to provide quality healthcare services to the communities we serve and for being one of the largest employers in the Santa Clarita Valley.
We have an immediate opening in our Valencia, CA corporate office for a Quality Assurance Specialist. The primary function of this position is to meet customers’ needs and drive high levels of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will have the responsibility of working with internal and external stakeholders to develop a consistent quality vision and standards. The QA Specialist is responsible for designing and managing a contact center quality-monitoring program that increases compliance, efficiency, accuracy and customer satisfaction and reduced rework and repeat calls.
- Champions the quality function and educates contact center staff on relevant quality issues
- Collaboratively develops effective quality monitoring standards and tools, and educates the contact center stakeholders on cross functional issues related to quality
- Ensures consistent understanding and application of quality requirements by providing ongoing coaching, skills training and facilitating education and calibration sessions
- Compiles quality reports and performance trends, analyzes results and works with team members to improve performance and recommends process and program improvements
- 3 or more years experience in a call center environment
- Experience leading the quality function within a contact center with responsibility for all aspects of quality monitoring, including development of quality criteria
- Exceptional understanding and command of the principles of coaching and feedback, with the ability to provide effective feedback across a wide variety of roles, performance situations and employee personalities and learning styles
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to effectively motivate and inspire front line employees to higher levels of performance
Career-minded individuals will find our business challenging and our reputation for excellence just one of the rewards we have to offer. To further enhance this tradition of excellence, our employees participate in continuous training and development programs in a variety of disciplines.
At Shield Healthcare, our business is growing because of dynamic management, strong customer focus, key acquisitions, and IT based systems. In addition to a dynamic environment, we are proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please submit your resume with cover letter and salary history to email@example.com. You can visit our website for other career opportunities at www.shieldhealthcare.com.