Resource Planning Specialist – Nashville, TN – Cigna-HealthSpring
Posted On: 08-17-2017
Position Title: Resource Planning Specialist
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Company Name: Cigna-HealthSpring
Contact Information: Apply Online at https://www.cigna.com/careers/, Reference Job Number 17004582
This role will be assisting in Real-Time Management and own the Scheduling and Short-Term forecasting functions for the Part D Redeterminations department.
- Real Time Management: Ensuring smooth flow of traffic to agents to achieve Service Level Goals. Coordinating action plans to address variation in volume or staffing.
- Scheduling: Planning offline activities to ensure coordination and coverage. Making updates as needed in NICE. Assisting with developing shifts for agents to work to meet service levels efficiently to meet forecasted needs per the Capacity Plan.
- Forecasting (short-term): Develop short term requirements for staffing accounting for trends and upcoming impactful events. Will require strong partnership with operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics or Business or equivalent work experience mastery
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in resource planning for call center operation in Real-Time Management, Scheduling, and Short-Term forecasting, Medicare / Medicaid experience a plus
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- Workforce Management software proficiency (ex: NICE/IEX, Aspect, Calabrio, Injixo, etc) and strong Excel skills
- Proven track record of relationship building and influencing/collaboration skills within and across organizations
- To drive continuous improvement candidate will need to be self-motivated and possess strong leadership qualities
- Knowledge of optimizing call center performance metrics and customer impact