Specialist Workforce Management – Orlando, FL
Specialist Workforce Management
Location: Orlando, FL
Specialist Workforce Management
Assists in monitoring the call volume of inbound call traffic and distributes calls based on staff availability. Coordinates with other departments when outages occur. Analyzes daily staffing plans and anticipated call volumes to determine incremental staffing needs. Reviews and revises forecasts throughout the day to allow for appropriate shifts in workload and calls based upon volume, available resources and other outside influences. Monitors system and proactively assists management in dealing with real time adherence, unexpected workload and/or call volume variations. Analyzes and prepares reports/ data for Management Team including regularly distributed reports and ad hoc managerial information as needed.
- Works with the Analyst, Workforce Management to provide real-time information on call center performance that could affect future staff scheduling. Assists the Analyst as necessary in the creation and management of call center staff work schedules. Assists with maintenance of CSR profiles in workforce management database to ensure optimum productivity and operational results are accurately reported.
- Monitors real-time call volumes, average handle times, and adherence to schedules throughout the day against forecast; ensures the correct number of required agents is assigned to phones to meet service level goals. Makes recommendations on corrective actions when service levels are at risk. Responds to periods of low call volume utilizing established guidelines. Determines the need and timing for call overflow; works with System Administrator to re-route calls as appropriate.
- Addresses recurring problems by recommending improved work processes, policies, or procedures. Contributes ideas on ways to resolve problems to better service the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Schedules all transaction based work (e.g. calls, adjustments, correspondence, training, meetings). Maintains Customer Service Representative profiles in database; ensures that optimum productivity, coverage, and operational results are accurately reported and available.
- Creates, maintains, and distributes current, historical and custom key performance reports on daily, weekly and/or monthly basis to ensure that facility leadership is equipped with the data necessary to make assessments of the staffing, training and call center performance. Supports workforce management function by analyzing ad hoc report data.
- Maintains accurate records of off-line staff necessary for accurate analysis by the Specialist, Workforce Administration. Coordinates with other teams when planning real-time off the phone activities. Captures, enters, and reports on non-phone activities such as staff meetings, training, vacation and sick hours. Makes recommendations for same-day overtime and monitors agents’ phone usage during understaffed time periods.
- Communicates effectively with individuals/teams in the call center(s) to ensure high quality and timely customer experience. Takes support calls from call center locations and executes against established procedures and guidelines.
- Works directly with Call Center management to insure goals are met through intra-day management of shifts, skills, and changes to plan.
- Acts as tier 1 triage for most call center related technologies; Provides access point for problem escalation and reports to tier 2, follows-up, and insures resolution for issues.
Basic Qualifications & Interests
- HS Diploma/GED and at least 2 years of call center experience.
- Experience communicating both verbally (on phone, one-on-one) and in writing (emails) to various audiences.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).