Sr. Manager of Workforce Planning and Performance Reporting – Kent or Spokane Valley, WA – BECU
Posted On: 4-15-2016
Position Title: Sr. Manager of Workforce Planning and Performance Reporting
Job Location: Kent, WA – Spokane Valley, WA
Apply Online: https://external-becu.icims.com/jobs/5460/sr-manager-workforce-planning-%26-performance-reporting/job
How would you like to be part of an organization where member values and company values are one and the same? Whose culture encourages and expects employees to advocate for our members — which has made us the most trusted and respected financial institution throughout the communities we serve and support. That’s BECU—where we put Members First.
We’re looking for dynamic, passionate, engaged employees who value doing what’s right to serve our members – and take pride in knowing that our success depends on everyone who comes to work with us each day.
BECU is Washington’s leading credit union, serving members in the Puget Sound area for 80 years. We know our people are what make us special, and we seek to employ those who want to make a difference. If that’s you, then read on…
In this job, you will:
• Execute Retail and Contact Center workforce management strategies to include identifying and evaluating historical data, productivity, scheduling (includes Paid Time Off), and real-time strategies to improve service levels.
• Conduct regular and ongoing operational review meetings with Retail and Contact Center leadership to review forecast and performance variance. Proactively provide analysis, presentations, and recommendations for improvement.
• Plan and implement appropriate resources to meet service goals for all activities including employee development and business initiatives.
• Lead the Workforce Management team to analyze and plan for activity, and required capacity, based on long-term forecast models.
• Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and training within the department to develop and encourage employee performance. Meet with staff on a timely basis for the purpose of conducting personnel evaluations and providing feedback.
• Ensure that written guiding principles and processes are documented for all functions within area of responsibility and update as necessary to provide staff with instruction and guidelines for daily operations
• Provide support relative to business cases, analyses and forecasting needs.
• Oversee the preparation and maintenance of reports that measure dashboard performance and complete analytical studies for trends and performance.
• Comprehend new system changes and understand how they affect data, reports, and reporting systems.
• Elicit, document and analyze reporting needs and requirements. Analyze data and reporting solutions to understand business impact, determine correlations/discrepancies and propose changes/alternate solutions.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Ability to manage forecasting, scheduling, and real-time workforce responsibilities within multiple site locations.
• Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
• Excellent conceptual, organizational, and problem solving skills required.
• Effective leadership, project management and negotiation skills required.
• Excellent short and long term planning, analytical skills and math skills required.
• Full time hours required, with additional hours as necessary.
• Ability to work remotely as outlined within BECU guidelines and travel between locations required.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work or educational experience required; advanced degree preferred.
• Experience with Workforce Management Systems required. Verint Products preferred.
• Minimum 6 years of management experience required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience scheduling and forecasting experience in a Contact Center environment and working in a financial institution with reporting/analytics responsibility or comparable business intelligence and modeling work or educational experience required.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with analytical principles and methodologies, as well as variety of practical applications required.
• Experience managing multi-site operations preferred.
BECU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.