The Supervisor of Workforce Management (WFM) responsible for managing and guiding teams to support operational workload planning and forecasting activities. Develops and motivates employees through regular coaching and feedback that leads to improved results. Establishes effective relationships with internal and external partners to ensure processes, procedures and systems provide accurate and reliable capacity planning for APS contact center/virtual workforce environments. Communicates company policy information and requirements to staff and ensures operational decisions comply with policy.
High school/GED plus four (4) years related workforce management experience preferably in a call center environment. BS/BA degree preferred. Two (2) years direct people management experience or two (2) years leading or managing projects. Experience with phone system reporting and scheduling tools (Verint, Nice, IEX, Cisco). Strong quantitative/analytical skills; experienced with Excel or other statistical tools preferred. Business process improvement certifications preferred (Green Belt, Black Belt). Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
1) Ensures delivery of target service levels, staffing budgets, training requirements and performance metrics through optimization of resources and effective proactive schedule management.
2) Proactively respond to service delivery issues using call allocation and routing changes and or staffing changes.
3) Executes communication strategy for regular call center results provided to the executive leadership team.
4) Increases efficiency by recommending staffing strategies that support the needs of a multi-skilled customer contact center.
5) Oversees short-term workload forecasting and intraday real time resource management.
6) Act as Workforce Management liaison with internal and external site operations including home-based associates and metro/state offices, providing same-day and 7-day planning.
7) Prepares daily formal business updates for management reporting.
8) Serves as a trusted partner and advisor to leadership teams.
9) Partners with training and operations to coordinate all required training for the organization.
10) Directs staffing alignment and resources to ensure minimal impact to the customers as a key member of the Disaster Recovery and storm planning teams.
11) Responsible for the leadership, management, training, development, promotion and performance evaluation of the Workforce Management/Production desk and Admin teams.
12) Oversees team with strong emphasis on process improvement, leveraging automation and technology where possible to translate data into meaningful information/trends to help manage service results.
13) Manages the Verint workforce management system, related telephony and process in coordination with IT for the call center. Troubleshoots issues and recommends system modifications and enhancements.
14) Researches and identifies potential vendor solutions that will help the business reduce contacts, reduce expenses and improve efficiency while improving customer satisfaction.