WFM Forecaster – Folsom, CA – Voxpro
Posted On: 09-08-2017
Position Title: WFM Forecaster
Job Location: Folsom, , California
Apply Online: http://candidatemanager.net/cm/Micro/JobDetails.aspx?&mid=YUUEV&sid=BWGTD&jid=GTBFDYY&site=VoxPro&a=16QiLyM5AwQ%253d&b=5VzjETwtW2c%253d
Voxpro is Ireland’s largest international provider of customer experience, technical support and sales operations solutions. Voxpro partners with some of the world’s most exciting and disruptive tech organisations to support their customers by delivering world’s best customer experiences. The company designs and delivers a range of business services for and on behalf of its partners, such as multilingual customer experience and technical support, trust and safety, risk and fraud activity, social media management, sales, analytics and harnessing product insights.
Established by co-founders, Dan and Linda Kiely, Voxpro currently operates centers of excellence in Cork and Dublin, Ireland; Athens, Georgia, Folsom, California, US., Bucharest, Romania and Manila, The Philippines . The company delivers a premium customer support experience to customers in over 32 countries internationally. Voxpro works with partners who evolve from disruptive tech start-ups to global giants, helping them to scale internationally and to deliver a beautiful customer experience to their customers with every interaction. Voxpro’s partners include Google, Airbnb and Nest.
This is a new team that will support our client’s WFM network , part of Voxpro’s enhanced offering of higher value services to our clients.
You will be part of a Command centre with Forecasters, capacity planners and NOC analysts, controlling and guiding the flow of information around the client’s service network.
- Work closely with customer operations, marketing, product development, client data and BI teams to understand the impact business drivers have on customer contact demand levels. This include but not limited to launching new products or services, opening and or changing new or existing service channels and introducing and or closing new or existing service centres across a global customer service network.
- Design, build and run forecasting processes to forecast customer contact demand across multiple contact channels so resourcing plans can be produced for consumption by the outsourced service partner network.
- Collaborate with the customer service networks to ensure network specific resourcing considerations are incorporated into demand planning processes and models
- Drive forecast model accuracy by measuring actual results and preparing diagnostic analysis to educate the service network on overall customer contact experience.
- Build a governance framework into the regular forecasting cycles that promotes accountability of inputs across all feeder organisations and teams.
- Ensure open lines of communication between our clients and outsourced service network partners are regular and transparent at all times.
- Prepare and present forecasting proposals and recommendations to both internal client operations and external service partners during the regular reforecasting cycles.
- Analyse contact trends across telephony, back-office, chat, emails and social media to establish profile curves for use in demand forecasting
- Partner with external technology providers to build and or enhance forecasting models to drive improvements and insights into the cost structures necessary to service the global customer base.
- Generate staffing forecast profiles for intraday, daily, weekly and monthly time intervals
- Work alongside capacity planning by coordinating appropriate allocation and availability of call centre staff to achieve outsourcing goals
- Drive continuous improvements across the forecasting processes by recommending procedural and operational changes to improve communications and operational efficiency across the global vendor network
- Performing other duties as assigned by line management
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum Five years’ experience in a Multi-Site environment including Forecasting and Scheduling at an enterprise level
- Understanding of manpower planning platforms
- Strong knowledge of Workforce Management theory and best practices
- Ability to apply quantitative analysis techniques including statistical modeling
- Strong knowledge of the call centre industry
- Working knowledge of contact centre and telecom technology
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing professional manner at all levels of the organisation.