Work Force Management/Real Time Adherence Manager – Issaquah, WA
Posted On: 10/12/15 Closing Date: 10/26/15
Position Title: Work Force Management/Real Time Adherence Manager
Department: Member Service Center Reporting To: Robert Foster
Classification: Salary Full Time City/State/Loc #: Issaquah, WA #892
Description of position:
Oversees and directs development and maintenance of Workforce Management and Real Time Adherence programs for the U.S. Member Service Center of an international membership warehouse chain. The WFM/RTA Manager will support the management teams across multiple departments and contact centers and oversees teams of Workforce Management Specialists and Real Time Adherence agents. Researches latest trends and leverages analysis’ to increase Agents’ productivity, accuracy, and member service and to streamline processes using their staff and the call centers workforce management tools. This is a key position within the Member Service Center team and requires strong collaborative skills.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Develops, counsels, trains and directs WFM and RTA area personnel. Makes recommendations for hiring and terminations. Drafts and participates in presentation of employee performance appraisals. Develops and maintains a team atmosphere through communication and mentoring.
- Reviews call, chat and email trends, schedules, and growth projections to determine Member Service Center scheduling, staffing and hiring requirements and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Researches Workforce Management and Real Time Adherence trends and solutions through online research, reading industry publications, involvement in networking groups, and attending trade shows. Travels by air and auto 46 times per year on 35 day trips by air and auto for vendor systems training and trade shows.
- Plans, implements, and ensures Real Time Adherence team’s schedules and staffing coverage during Member Service Center’s business hours. Assists with coverage and support when necessary. Is available and accessible for business emergencies at any time.
- Responds to member and employee concerns using problemsolving skills, tact, and discretion. Provides and ensures prompt and courteous member service. Makes decisions based on the company mission statement, and responds to emergency situations. Upholds safety and security procedures.
- Attends weekly staff meetings to discuss Member Service Center plans, goals, and issues. Attends or holds other meetings to discuss current issues and feedback from all areas of the Member Service Center; relating to Workforce Management and Real Time Adherence.
- Assists with Staff Manager and Supervisor duties as necessary, including weekend coverage. Handles escalated issues, and ensures satisfactory resolution.
- This is a fulltime management/leadership position (45+ hours per week).
NonEssential Functions and Tasks:
- Assists in other areas of the Call Center as necessary.
- Assists in other areas of the company as necessary.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED required.
- Licenses/Certifications: Call Center Certification in all four areas required within 60 days. Driver’s license required.
- Previous Workforce Management and Real Time Adherence experience in a large contact center required.
- Previous WFM/RTA management experience preferred.
- Management experience required.
- Contact Center experience required.
- Previous scheduling/intraday experience preferred.
- Workforce management software and MS Office proficiency required. Experience with Genesys Workforce Management preferred.
- Experience working within a ‘shiftbidding’ environment preferred.
- Flexibility and Skill retention. Able to step into a role at a moment’s notice and continue processes without losing continuity.
Abilities and talents recommended for job success:
- Costco Membership and Costco.com/Ecommerceknowledge preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fastpaced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent organizational skills; proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Demonstrated analytical skills; proven problem solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and ability to foster/manage relationships across multiple departments.
- Strong leadership skills; able to work with minimal supervision.
Noncitizens must include evidence of work authorization with their application. Please send your resume and cover letter along with a copy of your last two performance appraisals and attendance record to Dionna Phillips Membership Services 800 Lake Drive, Issaquah, WA 98027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.