Workforce Management Manager – San Antonio, TX – Capital Group
Posted On: 1-24-2016
Job Title: Workforce Management Manager
job Location: San Antonio, Texas
Contact: HR Recruiter: Stacy Wilson – Phone (949) 975-3668 – Email: email@example.com
The Capital Group Companies is a global leader in investment management. Our businesses encompass The American Funds, one of the largest mutual fund groups in the U.S., and a globally diverse institutional investment group managing large pools of capital such as pensions and endowments. The companies within our organization independently manage more than $1 trillion in assets.
This role will focus on:
We are seeking a Workforce Management Manager who will lead a team of associates responsible for plan development, monitoring, scheduling and trend analysis functions. The Workforce Manager uses a process management approach to analysis/problem solving, thought leadership and innovation. The Workforce Manager will also be responsible for leading and participating in various projects.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Leads, motivates and manages a team of associates to achieve service goals, maintain optimized schedules, develop accurate forecasts, and improve processes.
- Provides insightful analysis and present findings and recommendations to Senior Management regarding Workforce management processes, schedules, and hiring plans.
- Drives the day-to-day work of resources, including communicating roles and responsibilities and assigning tasks and activities with a broad perspective.
- Develops and implements best practices and processes in planning activities, change management, and real-time monitoring. Measures operating standards and facilitates effective decision support.
- Manages staffing based on call/processing volume and achievement of service level goals. Collaborates and liaise with senior business leaders to drive organizational success and a positive customer experience.
- Manages medium-scale initiatives and projects across multiple departments.
- Required Travel 3-4 times a year.
- 3-5 years of contact center operations management experience including forecasting, scheduling and real-time operations management in a multi-skilled call center environment required. Experience in Financial Industry or Workforce Planning certification a plus.
- 2-5 years of people leadership experience
- Stellar interpersonal communications, collaboration, and relationship building skills.
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills under pressure
- Comfort with Ambiguity
- Ability to work closely with senior business leaders to ensure that service level goals are developed, managed and met
- 4 year degree in business or related technical preferred