- Lead the tactical planning processes for multiple portfolios and Spanish servicing across multiple Retail Card sites.
- Plan and execute workforce schedules across multiple sites and vendors to meet servicing and productivity goals for client
- Work with the forecasting and capacity planning team to develop strategic staffing scenarios to meet client requirements
- Lead the intra day performance (IDP) planning process for client, create intra day forecast distributions, compare requirements against available staffing and initiate short term staffing actions to meet scheduling goals
- Plan & track shrinkage use to meet scheduling needs and business goals. Forecast and provide inputs on off phone time to the capacity planning team for long term staffing
- Participate in the SI, SII & OP Plan process for the client and provide subject matter expertise to the portfolio owner as well as create shrinkage plans
- Lead the analysis and participate in the monthly and weekly operations reviews for the portfolio
- Lead a virtual team of specialists to maintain healthy work force planning processes across sites. Will be responsible for driving automation initiatives like eSP usage across the portfolio
- Conduct and deliver root cause analysis on servicing or productivity issues as & when required by clients or GECF leadership.
Lead process improvement for client / portfolio initiatives across sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent of 5 years call center and/or financial services experience within collections, operations or a customer service setting.
- Minimum 4 years of call center and/or financial services experience in a collections, operations or customer service setting.
- Minimum 2 years working in a management leadership position – managing people.
- Minimum 1 year experience with call center scheduling, tactical planning and prior experience with workforce management software
- Technical skills should include proficiency working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) and an aptitude to learn the in-house data warehouse tools in a timely manner
- Minimum 1 year prior use of a workforce management software system such as Aspect’s eWFM, Verint 360, IEX or other enterprise workforce management software
Eligibility Requirements :
- All applications for employment must be submitted through either http://www.gecareers.com (external applicants) or the Career Opportunity System (COS) to be considered
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- If currently a GE Employee, you must have been in your current position for at least 6 months (AP) or 24 months (PB or greater), have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have the approval of your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR to apply if you don’t meet the time-in-job or performance requirement
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate analysis and recommendations for information or action
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines (must be able to adjust schedule and workload to meet all obligations)
- Ability to build and sustain positive, productive relationships across all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving, analytical & mathematical skills necessary to analyze client / portfolio data, clearly summarize the findings and present the information in a concise and compelling manner
- Able to work comfortably in environment of ambiguity and short timelines
- High proficiency in creating Adhoc reporting, automation
- Independent decision-making/problem-solving technique
Goal oriented Creative and logical thinking and reasoning
||On July 31, Synchrony Financial reached its goal of an Initial Public Offering (IPO) and was listed on the NY Stock Exchange under the symbol SYF. It was previously known as GE Capital Retail Finance. Synchrony Financial brings 80 years of experience and financial leadership under one new brand. We offer private label credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending and FDIC-insured savings products. We’ve built relationships with national and regional retailers, healthcare providers, manufacturers and more. We serve hundreds of thousands of client locations across the United States and Canada. Our financial expertise spans key product areas, including electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare.
We are committed to being an employer of choice, offering competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join our team, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges. Please note that candidates for this role will not be eligible for transfers internally to other GE businesses.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.