Workforce Scheduler – Phoenix, AZ – Cable ONE
At Cable ONE, we believe associate satisfaction is the key to customer satisfaction. We foster a close-knit culture that is visionary, collaborative, and innovative. We are proud to have been voted as one of the 5 best places to work in cable television by Cable World magazine.
Summary: The Workforce Scheduler is responsible for monitoring call volumes, service levels, and agent activity. Run and analyze reports to provide management with trends and future scheduling projections and making schedule updates as required.
Benefits Before you learn more about this role, here are a few other reasons why you will enjoy being part of our team:
- Centrally located (3rd Street and Earll Drive)
- Medical and dental insurance start from date of hire
- Work/life balance programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Up to $75 towards your internet and/or cable services monthly!!!
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K-Company Matching Program starts after 1 year of service
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Onsite gym
- Game room with the latest game consoles
- Unlimited supply of delicious coffee and tea on every floor
- Develop work schedules in Workforce Management software to meet forecasted needs.
- Assist with data entry information that originates from Avaya, Remedy, IEX – TotalView, Crystal Reports, and other data sources.
- Maintain spreadsheets, team meetings, and all other priority scheduling needs.
- Assist Support Center Manager and Workforce Management Specialist with vacation management, shift coverage changes, break optimization, lunches, and training.
- Make necessary adjustments/changes to associates work scheduled as needed
- Assist with email correspondence to associates regarding inquiries.
- Produce on-demand reports as needed.
Note: All of the essential duties and functions of this position are not included in this posting.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s (A.A.) degree preferred.
- Detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient and advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and other software required position.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Requires the ability to stay current on all scheduling and workforce management processes.