Workforce Supervisor – Phoenix, AZ
Posted On: 5-29-2015
Position Title: Workforce Supervisor
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Apply at: http://jobs/Pages/CableOneCareers.aspx
Contact: Jamie Herseth
Cable ONE is a trusted broadband service provider that entertains and improves lives in small to mid-sized communities. We are headquartered in Phoenix AZ, and also have opportunities in many communities in the West, Southeast, and Central parts of the country.
We operate with the philosophy that happy associates make happy customers! Therefore, associates enjoy good benefits and an open culture where their ideas are not only asked for but crucial to the success of our business.
Cable ONE provides a great place to work for talented and passionate associates who are committed to the Company’s goals.
Cable ONE appreciates the role our employees play to help the company grow, and in return Flex Medical and Dental Plans benefits, retirement savings and other work/life programs are offered to recognize the importance of our employee’s contributions, such as:
- Flex Benefits Medical and Dental Plans (self, spouse, children)!
- Life Insurance (self, spouse, children)/ Business Travel Life Insurance!
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal/Sick Days!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Newly remodeled building with a fun, yet professional vibe!
- Relaxed dress code!
- Free covered parking in our parking garage!
- Collaborative work environment!
- Onsite gym and showers with weights and elliptical machines!
- Free Costco Membership!
The Workforce Management Supervisor / Virtual Call Center Support is responsible for the day to day supervision of the Virtual Call Center Support Center associates. This position is located at our corporate office in Phoenix, AZ and will include monitoring job performance of Support Center associates as well as monitoring customer experience in our call centers.
- Analyze multi-routing of call volumes, patterns, trends and staff productivity for call center environments.
- Conduct analysis on historical data on volume shifts/trends (growth, client interaction trends, product migration impacts, service enhancements, 24×7, etc.)
- Communicate frequently with leadership regarding scheduling shortages, shift changes and soliciting additional resources to fill scheduling shortfalls, as well as developing staffing strategies.
- Monitor individual, team, and company results for performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
- Create business process/workflow for agents across the enterprise to use self-serve functionality in workforce management scheduling.
- Work closely with Project Teams to assess the impact of projects on the forecast and the ability to deliver on associate initiatives.
- Develop accurate short and long-range forecasts to determine overall staffing capacity requirements.
- Oversee the Workforce Management platform for both the customer side and the technical side of the company.
- Identify areas of waste and presents cost cutting ideas to leadership.
- Create processes to standardize procedures for improved efficiency.
- Build, coordinate, and accurately maintain employee’s long-term schedules.
- Interview, hire, train, and monitor job performance for WFM associates.
- Note: All the essential functions of this position are not included in this posting.
Experience & Education:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School; or 4 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) preferred.
- Effective leadership and communication skills within a team environment.
- Thorough knowledge of call center metrics and call center environments.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to supervise, coach, and direct associates in a professional manner.
- Superb research, data collection, reporting skills.
- Computer proficiencies in Microsoft Office.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Work Force Management Skills
- Proficient in assembling and delivering presentations to Executive level teams.
- Must be a flexible team player that observes Cable ONE’s Basic Principles.
- Experience with statistical reporting and analysis
- Experience in industry-recognized application for performing forecasting and other WFM functions (IEX, Aspect, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of call center metrics and their impact of daily operations.
210 E Earll Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85012